This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Reels for sale/trade/wanted

If you're looking for an odd reel to complete a feature or if you've got one to sell, please post in this thread.

I‘ve got an odd reel of „Romancing the Stone“ (super8, Derann print, reel 3, English soundtrack, CS) that I would like to sell. Please DM me when you’re interested. The price is 75€​.

Comment

Looking for "Metropolis" reel one released by Collector's Club on standard 8mm. And the fourth and final reel of "The son of the Sheik" on standard 8mm.

Comment

Derann Gone with the Wind. Need reels 2,3,4,& 6.

Comment

I would like to find reel 3 of the Derann scope feature, "2010"

Comment

Have a couple of odd 8 and S8 reels for sale. They are posted. In 9.5 odd reels topic. Ken Finch.

Comment

I have an Odd Reel of Laurel & Hardy's Whacky West It's part 1 of a Blackhawk Abridged version of Way Out West. The Film is Super 8 Sound Black and White in excellent condition. Comes in a Green Blackhawk Box. $15.00 Or If you have part two of this set please inbox me.

Comment

I currently have for sale on Ebay UK ..... Reel #2 of "This Is The Army" starring Ronald Reagan. 1x 400' sound. It is supposed to be colour but in reality is pink.

If anyone is interested to complete your feature or whatever, please PM me for further details. I am asking £9.99 plus packing but am open to offers.

Comment

WTB to the third, final reel (600 ft) to Snow White, super 8 (Derann/ Disney). PM please.

Comment

Well, here goes.... REGENT FILMS...Std 8 Silent 200' "The Unknown Ranger" with Rex Ray, need reels one and two...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

THEWASP WOMAN, Mountain(?) films Standard 8mm 4 x 400, need reel one.

Comment

Kempski print of 2010. I have the first reel, looking for the rest. Thank you

Comment

I am looking for:

1) The final reel of „DRACULA“ (1958) from Derann, starring Christoper Lee & Peter Cushing

2) Reels 1&2 of „WARGAMES“ from Derann, starring Matthew Broderick

3) Reel 2 of „GREASE“ from Derann in Scope

Thank You for watching!
                          Regards, Oliver

Comment

I'm looking for reels 1 & 3 of Goldfinger, LPP prints please

Comment

Working...
                            X