Jaques Tati Super 8mm wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaques Tati Super 8mm wanted

Hi. I'm looking for Jaques Tati films on super 8mm-Mon Oncle, Les Vacances de Monsieur Hulot, if there are any.

Unfortunatelly, I never came across those titles on super 8. If they exist, which I doubt, they must be very rare on that gauge.

Comment

Hi, Mr. Hulot Holiday exists in super8. The leader in my copy states "Reel Images presentation" and no, it's not for sale

Comment

Hallo ich habe auch Mr. Hulot Holiday in engl. Sound aus den USA für einen Horrorpreis.

Comment

Happy to hear that !

Comment

I like les vacances de Mr. Hulot too and did not know it existed either in Super8. That is certainly one film you could show to anyone due to its almost complete lack of dialogue and mostly just sound effects and music. That opening at the train station is just classic and my favorite scene from the movie!

Comment

There is also a silent print from the standard 8 days, from HEFA , of SOIGNE TON GAUCHE.

Comment

There's also a 9.5 mm print on eBay France: https://www.ebay.fr/itm/ANCIEN-FILM-...cAAOSwMjVfR-rW

Comment

In addition to the French release, Pathescope in the UK released the film on 9.5mm as "Watch Your Left" in December 1948 as SB/30494.
                  The original was made in 1936.

Maurice

Comment

The Vacances of Mr Hulot exists as a full length movie in super 8, B&W magnetic sound. I am also looking for it !

Comment

I would love to find a copy of Playtime on S8 or 16mm! One of my all-time favs! I hope you find the films you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X