No announcement yet.

Sons of the Dessert 3 x $ Derann print.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of the Dessert 3 x $ Derann print.

Thats 3 x 400 Derann Print

Hi for health reasons I am selling up so there will be many lists soon 8 and 16mm and projectors and lenses.

First of the L+H features is the Super 8 Derann version on Sons of the Dessert.

When I finally tracked this really nice print after years of so so prints on most stocks etc this landed.

Its the best I saw on 8 faces wise etc too.

Its lovely over, on very nice plio magic colour reels in newish cases and just great

Kodak LPP polyester but nice B+W

£99 + £4.50 post signed UK. I won`t even start adding up what it cost me over the years !!!

If anyone knows any new starters let me know as I`d like give a few 400s etc away.

Also the copies of Tit for Tat and Titfield Thunderbolt 400 are back on sale.

Lots more to list

Best wishes Mark.
    Last edited by Mark Todd; April 22, 2023, 03:18 PM.

Sad to see you leave the hobby in these circumstances Mark. Hope your health improves and you find collectors for your films.

Comment

Sorry to hear it to. Best regards.

Comment

I already have a good UK origin print of Sons of the Desert, but I would love to see bsome screenshots, as I would love to compare the quality.

Comment

Hi Mark, I am very sorry to hear about your health and is sad to see you leave the hobby. It's always been a pleasure interacting with you and doing business. I am sure this was a difficult decision to make.

Comment

Hi still about, thank you too, to be honest I can`t really cope with doing much, selling, sorting, etc so I`m givng my sons a few names etc.

So not really getting going for now, everythings a bit up in the Air.

I was bumped out of hospital as too busy although on an emergency list myself.

The staff there, and I`m a hard work, panicking, terrified goings on patient, were incredible and amazingly kind, even though rushed.

One lovely young lady £10 !!! an hour in 2023 !!! and on nearly 14 hour hour shifts too.

Best wishes Mark

Comment

£10 an hour!! I've just seen on "red button text" that Amazon starters are to get £11 + an hour!!!!

Comment

A reminder here that this a sales thread and Mark is looking to sell his print of Sons of the Desert.

Comment

Working...
                X