Adventures of Frontier Fremont wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures of Frontier Fremont wanted

I am looking for this feature film print. Please note, this was only released overseas. I know it was released in Spain, and I am not sure where else. I forget the official title in Spanish.

LAS AVENTURAS DE FRONTEIR FREEMONT​

Don't know if this is correct I tried Google Translate English to Spanish.

Comment

Osi, do you have an English language sound track for a dub?

IMDB Says this:

Greece
      Σκαπανείς της Άγριας Δύσης

India
      The Adventures of Frontier Fremont(English)

Norway
      Adventures of Frontier Fremont(Alternative Title)

Norway
      Dyrenes venn

Spain
      Las aventuras de Frontier Fremont

Sweden
      Pionjären Fremonts äventyr(Video Title)

United Kingdom
      The Adventures of Frontier Fremont

United States
      The Adventures of Frontier Fremont

West Germany
      Der Einsame in den Bergen

Comment

Yes I do in fact. It would be from a VHS copy, but beggars can't be choosers. I would hope to find an unfaded copy, which could be rather dodgy, as it was printed on Kodak SP.

Comment

I had a brand new print from Jeff Aikman many years ago. Sadly it was the flat version with pan & scan. But being a new print, the color was really good. No doubt by now it has faded. I had it for about 10 years. I would trade it off for a copy of Derann's THE ABYSS in scope stereo, which I still have today. If I remember correctly, Freemont was 5 x 400 foot. The good old days when I was just starting to really collect a lot of films.

Comment

Interesting. So, it sounds as if this title WAS sold stateside! Was your print in English, Chip? Your right, Chip, this was originally in scope for theatrical distribution. The titles on the super 8 print were the u squeezed scope. I've always hoped to run across either a scope copy of this either on 16mm or 35mm. The same with The Life and Times.of Grizzly Adams.

Comment

Working...
            X