New lists from Independent 8 will come as usual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lists from Independent 8 will come as usual

I've been getting a few phone calls asking me if there will be another booklet/sales list for May/June, I can understand that with the present situation in the country that people are a bit anxious about things continuing as normal, well let me assure you that things are continuing here as normal, and I'll be starting work on the next issue next week, I've still got plenty of new titles to list. I'm lucky in a way as I've got a small Post Office within 3-4 minutes from home, which has and is open 6 days a week still, so you'll get all your orders as normal, although I can't guarantee the speed of the Royal Mail deliveries (not even during normal times!). I hope to get a new issue out within 2 weeks, so I hope this answers some questions.

Thank You very much, Barry

Comment

As always Barry, I will eagerly look forward to receiving my copy! 😊

Ali.

Comment

Even if I can't buy stuff all the time, I still LOVE checking out you're lists and wishing that i could visit you're business in person ....

(but would my wife and kids ever see me again?!)

Comment

Thanks Barry, always a pleasure being a customer. And a long overdue hello to Oliver - Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Thanks guys, always a pleasure, I'm starting work on my new lists today!

Comment

Working...
            X