Laurel and Hardy films for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurel and Hardy films for sale.

Super 8 silent 200ft. “Sailors Beware” 1927 Collectorss club. B/W grade C £7.00.
    Std 8 silent 400ft. Putting the Pants on Philip 1927. B/W gradeA/B £10.00
    Super 8 Silent 400ft,
    wrong Again.1929 (Blackhawk) grade C £8.00
    Two Tars. 1928. (Collectors club) B/W grade A £12.00
    Earley to Bed. 1928 (Collectors club) B/W grade A/B £10.00
    The Second 100 Years. 1927. ( Blackhawk) grade A £12.00
    Double Whoopee. 1929. (Blackhawk) grade A. £12.00 SOLD
    Angora Love. 1929. )Blackhawk) grade A £12.00
    Super 8 Sound, piano.
    Big Business 1929. French distributor B/W grade A £12.00 SOLD
    Liberty 1929.. music repetitive. B/W grade A/B £12.00 SOLD
    Thats my Wife. 1929. Irving Field & Richard Feiner release B/W. On col stock gradeA £12.00 SOLD

hi. will take BIG BUISNESS please. let me know total with postage and payment. thank you.

Comment

Sorry Paul, It has just been reserved. Thanks for your interest. Ken Finch.

Comment

strange that. obviously not first come first served. but there you go.
        Last edited by Paul Barker; August 17, 2023, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Paul, I'm not sure I understand. Wasn't there a period of 14 hours in between posts for Ken to have received a PM concerning that title?

Comment

i have always understood that when someone lists films for sale on here, and its normally the case that the first offer shown on here gets to purchase the film, and the seller marks item as sold. this is normally what i would see. obviously the seller can sell to who he pleases. i just wish that as soon as a film is sold then the seller indicates that on the listing. can anyone tell me on here if that is one of the rules of selling on here.

Comment

Paul, I am very sorry I have offended you, but I received a request for the film via a P.M. before I had an opportunity to look at general posts and I am sure Doug is right. The time differences between u k and u s a can be very confusing. As to marking the films as sold, It takes a while before I can find the time to do this especially at my age and not every sellers do this anyway. As mentioned in previous posts I am downsizing a little because of my age and am giving members of this forum first opportunity before contacting other cinema related organisations I belong to. Ken Finch.

Comment

Hi Ken I sent you PM.

Thanks Mark.

Comment

Films now sold =
                  The Old Mill
                  Band Concert
                  Big Business
                  Liberty
                  Thats my Wife

Comment

Double Whoopie sold.

Comment

Quite honorable for you to reply to Paul with your explanation, Ken, whether accepted or not. I know that I have ran into the same kind of situation ( not with you ), having literally missed out by mere minutes in some cases, and while annoying, it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X