Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts and new films at Super8warehouse

Hello all,

I have extended last month’s super 8 sale until May 5 and added more films. About 75 super 8 films have been discounted. About half of these are features. All the sale films can be found at the bottom of the homepage.

To celebrate my ever-growing stock of standard 8mm film (and hopefully, to get rid of at least some of it!), all standard 8mm titles have been discounted 20%. This offer is good until Sunday, May 17. There’s one condition: the discount is only valid on orders of 25 euros or more. You may combine standard 8 and super 8 in your order to meet this condition, but the discount will only be applied to the standard 8 films. To redeem the discount, just enter the following coupon code in the appropriate box in the shopping cart: ST20

There hasn't been much activity on the Take One blog lately, but I am now working to make up for that. I have scanned a few new distributors film catalogs which can be downloaded for free.

Last week, I added several films in various categories. The next major update is due at the end of the month. And finally, I have added a page with information related to corona. In short: I can ship to all customers, but depending on where you live, some delay may be expected.

Thanks for your support and stay healthy!
    Bert

Working...
X