No announcement yet.

STAR WARS A NEW HOPE Super 8 Feature Film 6X400ft Reels/Boxes In Scope & Stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAR WARS A NEW HOPE Super 8 Feature Film 6X400ft Reels/Boxes In Scope & Stereo

Starwars SCOPE/STEREO 6 x 400 not Derran but i think its Kempski print in exellent condition belting stereo sound filmguard cleaned
    £900 free postage to UK.
    Will post to other countries for a fee please PM me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Views:	7905
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	90757 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231014_195736.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	90758 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231014_195741.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	90759 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231014_200109.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	90760 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231014_202901.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	90761 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231014_202913.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	90762 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231014_202915.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	90763

Are my eyes playing up or does the sides of the boxes say 'HNPE' instead of 'HOPE' ?

Comment

No Specsavers for you Graham. On the money. N instead of O.

Comment

Tony, is this that rare Cineavision scope print? ( The one that has a perfect square scope image, with the black bars on the left and right of the image), if so, I have it, and it certainly is rare!

Comment

Osi i think it may well be yes, all i know is it may be kempski which i think is cinevision i cant confirm for sure though

Comment

Forums sales rules do apply here. I've left posts that are of use to an interested buyer. From now on, only replies directly related to purchase​, please.

Comment

Could you tell us what release this is please as aside a few cinevision prints, i thoight it was only Derann who had this one. Do you know if it is a print copied from a digital source. Thank you.

Comment

Having had a 35mm nice pink print some time ago, this 6 X 400 S8 was a joy to own as it has the original lab printed heads and tails. The Derann issue on 600ft reels sadly chopped those but it's truly great to run the whole thing in original cinema form time and time again.
                Keep well all and enjoy the show.

Comment

Tony, you might have better luck selling it on ebay, especially with those cool boxes. I would suggest some better screenshots, however.

Comment

Originally posted by John Taylor View Post
                    Could you tell us what release this is please as aside a few cinevision prints, i thoight it was only Derann who had this one. Do you know if it is a print copied from a digital source. Thank you.
                    to be honest i only know its NOT derran but might be kempski only from what i been told hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
                      Tony, you might have better luck selling it on ebay, especially with those cool boxes. I would suggest some better screenshots, however.
                      thanks osi its on ebay now as well ill take more photos if i get the chance

Comment

Put a link up on here as well, Tony, and good luck! BTW, interesting seeing that British film board rating on the beginning of the film, which certainly means that it's not the Derann print.

Comment

Kempski, a great company dating back to the 1980's and an advocate of quality 'scope super 8 prints NEVER had anything to do with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Young View Post
                            Kempski, a great company dating back to the 1980's and an advocate of quality 'scope super 8 prints NEVER had anything to do with this.
                            yes rob we got it now

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
                              Put a link up on here as well, Tony, and good luck! BTW, interesting seeing that British film board rating on the beginning of the film, which certainly means that it's not the Derann print.
                              will do

Comment

Working...
                              X