Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm LOOKING for ANY super 8 sound UNIVERSAL HORROR 200 or 400 FT Digests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm LOOKING for ANY super 8 sound UNIVERSAL HORROR 200 or 400 FT Digests?

KARLOFF, CHANEY and LUGOSI on SUPER 8 sound would be amazing!
    Have frankenstein 400 ft and that's all!
    Help!
    thanks in advance!

I'm still looking..
    thanks in advance!

Comment

I'm STILL still looking..
      thanks in advance!​

Comment

I think these Castle / Universal Horror 8mm titles may be getting a bit harder to find in 200' and 400' versions . It may be the case that collectors such as myself are holding on to their copies . More so if the prints are still in the original box packaging for the art work too . I also collect the 16mm versions of those titles where available . I have seen some for sale on Ebay but asking prices seem to be rising of late . Good luck with your search .

Comment

They do turn up sometimes at reasonable prices The Castle prints are actually better than the later Universal 8 prints. Mind you it is rare for artwork to be worth much. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4943.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.6 KB ID:	96295

Comment

Mike some collectors like myself are will to pay that bit more for 8mm / Super 8mm Castle Films if they are in their original art work cover box / cartons .
            Here are the original boxes for FRANKENSTEIN 200 footer . Also the Universal 8 400 foot edition . The U8 box art was never as good as the Castle releases . Click image for larger version

Name:	8mm Castle Films Box Cover Art.jpg1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	96375 Click image for larger version

Name:	8mm Castle Films Box Cover Art.jpg1.jpg2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	96376

Comment

Working...
            X