New Digest Coming Soon "Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Digest Coming Soon "Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan"

Here's some news I want to share not just with fans of classic Star Trek, but with all fellow film collectors. Later this spring a new Super-8 digests is going to be released from the 1982 feature film "Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan."

It's been professionally edited and is going to be the most action-packed of all the new digests. From phaser battles in space between the U.S.S. Enterprise and the U.S.S. Reliant, to Khan detonating the Genesis device, to Spock's heroic sacrifice to save the ship, it's all here. If you're a Star Trek fan, or even if you just enjoy well-made classic science fiction films, this is a digest you're going to watch over and over again.

The negative is currently being made, so I expect the complete prints will be available in the next couple of months. It's on a full 600-foot reel than runs slightly more than 30 minutes. Cost will be $385.

For more information, send me a PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrath of Khan advert #2a.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	96328

Attached Files

Sounds a good action title for a change. Nice to see another super 8 seller entering the market with prices up front a refreshing professional efficient approach. Look forward to updates on progress

Comment

Wow…! Great news and WHAT A TITLE!!!

Comment

It seems s great time for super 8mm fans with lots of new titles from all over the world being put out on the format .Alien.Star Trek various disney and more .well done to all involved as this takes a lot of tine and money nowdays.

Comment

Exciting news. My favorite STAR TREK movie. KKHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNN !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X