Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got reels 5 & 6 of the Derann 'Sound of Music' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got reels 5 & 6 of the Derann 'Sound of Music' ?

I've recently acquired reels 1-4 (600ft reels) of the Derann 'The Sound of Music' Super 8 Scope feature , so am now on the lookout for the last two 600ft reels. I know it's a long shot but worth a try. Thanks Alan

Would you believe it!...... I am in the EXACT predicament!

I, too, am searching for reels 5 & 6 of this classic film in scope. SO, once Alan is sorted, there is still l'il ole me that still needs rescuing.

I don't know if Alan has done the same as me.... picked up the odd reel here and there except these two. I will end up with a film from a whole load of sources.... and slightly different qualities. Such is life !

Comment

I bought the 4 reels of 'SOM' from someone who was clearing out his films. I also got Part 2 of 'Never Say Never Again', a 400' final reel of '633 Squadron' and a 600 ft reel of 'Romancing the Stone' (not sure which part). All in scope. Also got some nice trailers and shorts. Like double decker buses, they all came along at the same time.

Comment

I'm just missing part 5 of The Sound of Music. There were lots of "white box specials" of this in the early days of printing due to the complex grading. Part 2 of the 2x600ft 633 Squadron was sold cheap at an open day due to one print run being dark.

Comment

Working...
        X