Disney’s The Little Whirlwind now printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney’s The Little Whirlwind now printing

Click image for larger version  Name:	ULTRA 8_The Little Whirlwind 60m BOX PACKAGE A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.6 KB ID:	99212 Click image for larger version  Name:	ULTRA 8_The Little Whirlwind 60m BOX PACKAGE B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	99213 Hello forum members,

After a lab delay due to technical issues, our first Super 8 release, The Little Whirlwind, is finally printing. This classic Disney cartoon looks terrific and is available with English, Spanish, Italian, French, German or Portuguese audio. If you have not placed your order yet, the first batch will be printed next week so you can hurry up and get your print very soon. Visit Ultra 8 web site to get more info and place your order.

Ruben
    ultra8.es

I ordered my copy a few months ago. I’m excited to hear it’s finally printing. Looking forward to receiving it! Now I need to give my Elmo ST100 a good cleaning.😁

Comment

Lab had a few technical issues that delayed all their Super 8 printing. Now is solved and we’ll be getting all our titles starting with “The Little Whirlwind”.

Ruben
      Ultra 8

Comment

Good to hear your progress. "Delays" are just a part of the "nature of the beast".

Comment

They actually had a tech problem that is fully solved now 😉

Ruben
          Ultra 8

Comment

I've ordered mine! Exciting! Blessings

Comment

So glad to have these good news.

Ruben
              Ultra 8

Comment

Working...