New film release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New film release

I have a short 15 minute film about the Roswell UFO crash. I was thinking of releasing it on Super 8. Would anyone here be interested in buying? I shot it on 16mm. You can see the film at the link below:

"Echoes or Roswell" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwPx8VcyOSM

If there is enough interest I will have a few prints made. Let me know!

Adam,

Well done! I enjoyed the short, nice tech credits all around and I'm glad you used 16mm. Depending on the price, yes, I think it would be great to have a Super 8mm print!

Comment

At today's prices, you are looking at around $185 USD for a 400' reel. Perhaps a little less depending on the current exchange rates.

Comment

It's always fun to project a film for an audience that they haven't seen before. Please put me down for a print, Adam.

Comment

My compliments on your film skills. I was amazed by how goed the lighting was done, cause all the nightscenes looked be-au-ty-full and the UFO looked amazing on my OLED display.

Comment

Thank you! We actually filmed the night stuff out in the desert during the day. I spent a lot of time doing a day-for-night effect on those shots. Having shot it on film it turned out great!

Comment

Ohh wow, I believed it.
              Nicely done

Comment

I am seriously considering releasing this on super 8. Anyone else interested?

Comment

Working...
                X