4 x Scope Stereo
    4 x Flat.
    Christmas has come early available late June from dorunfilms@yahoo.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240602_151342.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	101789

Congratulations for such a varied line up of titles, Lee!

Rubén

Comment

Nice variety there!

Comment

I want them all lol

Comment

We have been blessed with a small number making the magic happen, and I'm so glad to see some younger people getting involved. Who would have guessed we have our beloved S8 still so popular today amazing. Projecting film is so special and fields away from the spinning disc.

I've always thought Super 8 is so immersive with all the things you can get involved with. Checking films, cleaning films, rewinding it is such a wonderful pass time and I've never lost interest in nearly 60 years when my late father let me switch on his own 16mm projector as a toddler (small child).

Great to see our cultural heritage preserved on REEL film even with the odd fleck, at least we know its organic. 😎

Comment

Your so right, Lee, Kudos on your comments.

Comment

Yep Lee is a great guy getting out new trailers and shorts on 8mm, but what about some full features? now what would be like to see released?

Comment

I totally agree with your comments Lee about Film being so immersive. There is so much satisfaction in learning and developing the skills required. Film has survived for over 100 years. No video media has lasted anywhere near this so far. It is also more environmentally friendly.😊

Comment

...and while film may not be permanent, (little is), it will still be here decades longer than discs or digital files that can begin decomposition in less than a year! It always stuns me the stupidity of people who inherit they're father's or even grandfathers super or standard 8 mm Kodachrome, and after having them digitized, throwing them out as "obsolete".

Comment

The same thing was happening when people had still photos transfered to VHS to watch them on TV. People never learn.

Comment

Working...
                    X