Looks good Mark

Comment

Fantastic to see this happening

Comment

Tickets are selling fast!!

Please click on the link below:

https://renownfilms.co.uk/product-ca...fx2McuViP_b3Il

Comment

£10 per 3hour session sounds a bit expensive.

Comment

I think it is odd to need to book either a morning or afternoon ticket for the fair.

Why would anyone buy the afternoon ticket, as most interesting films and other items would have sold by the morning?

Comment

I think it may be for the TPTV side with the guests and you pay for the sessions with the ones you want to see on stage.

Comment

Nothing odd here,the venue has 150 capacity only so it’s better to stagger the guests throughout the day.

We plan to do a new releases show on Super 8mm both in the morning/afternoon so no one will miss out.

£20.00 for the whole day is cheaper than two London pints of beer!!

Comment

£ 6.27 to send the ticket by post to Belgium 🙄 No way. Why not sending it by e-mail? I will look for another solution (having the ticket sent to a fellow British ninefiver), tomorrow.

Comment

Done. Shipping is free within the UK. I personnaly would have prefered to buy the ticket at the entrance, but I don't want to take the risk to arrive and be told it's complete :-)

Comment

Dom,Please never worry about getting a ticket to the BFCC or any associated event, as we will always gladly save you a ticket for collection on the day as we know you travel such a long distance for the day.

Failing that l, please just message me and I’ll add you to the guest list

Comment

Thanks, Mark. The problem is sorted. I bought the ticket and asked for a shipping to a fellow Londener 9.5 friend who accepted to collect the ticket for me. I cannot wait for that event.

Comment

Working...
                          X