Still awaiting an opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still awaiting an opportunity

Almost a year later, and the film is still in refrigerated storage! I was excited at first, but I could never find anything of great interest to film. We have a summer family gathering coming up. I think that would be the perfect film subject! Plus, it would be fun to show the little kids and teens how us old fossils used to β€œrecord” things. 😎

Also, I only opened the cardboard packaging. The foil container is intact. And for some reason I now have the urge for a hard boiled egg. πŸ˜‚

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2028.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	102583

You will love the results once it's viewed on a projector! Seeing it this way is pure magic! Be sure to grab some Ektachrome color reversal. This stock pops on a sunny day, and looks great on the projector screen! Vacations, and get together's are a perfect match for Super 8 film! I plan to shoot some film while on vacation in late July.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane C. Collins View Post
      Be sure to grab some Ektachrome color reversal. This stock pops on a sunny day, and looks great on the projector screen!
      I originally wanted the Ektachrome, but it was out of stock at the time. My old Ektachrome films from the 70’s and 80’s still look fantastic! Not as good as ye olde Kodachrome 40, but good enough! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bickford View Post
        I originally wanted the Ektachrome, but it was out of stock at the time. My old Ektachrome films from the 70’s and 80’s still look fantastic! Not as good as ye olde Kodachrome 40, but good enough! 😁
        That's good to know! When Kodak switched to E6 processing some time in the late 70's, that helped Ektachrome for longevity! I've read others have Ektachrome E6 films from that same time frame that still look good with no fading.

Comment

I've been enjoying myself filming home videos during Halloween and Christmas the last few years on my Yashica I fixed up! Typically been shooting Vision3 200T!

Comment

Working...
          X