Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] I need the correct measurement of GS-1200 & GS-800 original boxes

Hello all,

I have the oportunity to make custom cardboard boxes for my projectors. I have Sankyo-800 original box (the outside measurement in cm is 43 x 32.5 x 31.5) and have made two of them for my "nude" projectors.

Now I need the correct measurement for the original boxes of GS-1200 and GS-800.

If you have those boxes can you give me their measurement please. That would be great if you can tell me in cm (because it can go to the exact mm length) But should you live in the States, and do not have any ruler or measurement tape in cm, you can give me in inches.

thanking you in advance,
    winbert

ps: I do understand the outside mesurement is already include the size of styrofoam. This is something I am still thinkering if I can also create a custom styrofoam so it would be nice to have them back in boxes.
    ​

Winbert,

My measurements of the GS-1200 box (in inches, sorry) are as follows:

Length: 17.5"
    Width: 13.25"
    Height: 14.75"

Comment

So that would be x2.54
      Length: 44,45cm
      Width: 33,66cm
      Height: 37,47cm​

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas Meltzer View Post
        Winbert,

My measurements of the GS-1200 box (in inches, sorry) are as follows:

Length: 17.5"
        Width: 13.25"
        Height: 14.75"
        Thanks Doug.... lucky we have Matthieu van der Sluis who can convert.

( Anyway...this is our friendly forum of Super 0.315" ....)

cheers,
        winbert

Comment

Originally posted by Winbert Hutahaean View Post
          Hello all,

I have the oportunity to make custom cardboard boxes for my projectors. I have Sankyo-800 original box (the outside measurement in cm is 43 x 32.5 x 31.5) and have made two of them for my "nude" projectors.

Now I need the correct measurement for the original boxes of GS-1200 and GS-800.

If you have those boxes can you give me their measurement please. That would be great if you can tell me in cm (because it can go to the exact mm length) But should you live in the States, and do not have any ruler or measurement tape in cm, you can give me in inches.

thanking you in advance,
          winbert

ps: I do understand the outside mesurement is already include the size of styrofoam. This is something I am still thinkering if I can also create a custom styrofoam so it would be nice to have them back in boxes.
          ​

Aparently I also have ST-800 who needs box. Anyone have the said box and can give me the idea about it measurement please.

Comment

Originally posted by Winbert Hutahaean View Post

Thanks Doug.... lucky we have Matthieu van der Sluis who can convert.

( Anyway...this is our friendly forum of Super 0.315" ....)

cheers,
            winbert
            ​

I had some free time with nothing to do haha

Super 0.315"
            That's a keeper

Comment

Working...
            X