Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to be a subscriber

Comment

The first issue will be published in mid August. Some topics: What's next with the new Kodak Super 8 camera? Film scanning via smartphone with your own projector! Behind the scenes at Andec Film in Berlin. Single images from small format films: art for the wall or for a photo book. Tips for beginners. Portraits of filmmakers from all over the world. 20 years Super8Reversal Lab in Holland. Double 8 and Double Super 8 - back in color! More information: www.mysuper8.net

Comment

Juergen,

That sounds great! I'm very curious about Andec, looking forward to reading that article.

Comment

First issue is out now: https://www.super8shop.de/produkt/sc...all-countries/

Comment

I received my copy yesterday. The magazine looks wonderful. I found the articles to be interesting, informative and accompanied by well designed graphics and great stills. The write-up on a kit that enables scanning super 8 with a smartphone is fascinating!

Congratulations to Jürgen and the staff of Super 8 on this nicely done first issue.

Comment

You're lucky, Doug, my copy has not arrived, yet. Hope everything will be fine with the post office.

Comment

I am still waiting for my copy has anybody else got there copy

Comment

Still waiting for it as well. Post has erratic delays at the moment.

Comment

The magazine has, yet, still not arrived. Are other membres experimenting the same problem or should I worry ?

Comment

Mine arrived some weeks ago Dom issue 1. Post is a bit up in the air again over here as well.

Comment

So I hope every subscriber received the first issue now. If not, please let me know by e-mail!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominique De Bast View Post
                          The magazine has, yet, still not arrived. Are other membres experimenting the same problem or should I worry ?
                          I ordered it in September i think and received it in 7-8 days .

I enjoyed the magazine just wish it had more pages
                          Last edited by Luke Carlton; November 05, 2020, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Well, it has pages. I think you wanted to write "more pages"?

Comment

😂 edited now . Thanks for pointing it out .

Comment

Took out a subscription at the end of October and received my magazine within a few days. Very nice print and interesting read.

Comment

Working...
                                X