Eumig S938 Movie Maker Test Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig S938 Movie Maker Test Report

Here is the Movie Maker test report for the Eumig S938 Stereo published January 1983. They loved this projector, quote "design expertise that is nothing short of brilliant".
    I'm really sorry for the quality, but this is the best scan I can get from the copy that I have. I suggest readers enlarge it on their computer screens to make it more readable. If anyone has a better copy please upload it to the forum.
    You can also find my personal test report of the 938 in the forum technical section.

Moderator's Note: The scans can be found in the next post.

Paul,

I found my copy and made new scans.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Eumig S938 MMReport pg1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	175.4 KB ID:	13689Click image for larger version  Name:	Eumig S938 MMReport pg2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	177.5 KB ID:	13690Click image for larger version  Name:	Eumig S938 MMReport pg3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	182.2 KB ID:	13691

Comment

Thanks Doug, your scans are so much better than mine - I do not need a magnifying glass to read it! No point in retaining my inferior scan, feel free to delete it !

Comment

New at £299.95 in 1983 it does seem quite a reasonable price. You won't get even a second-hand one for this price these days.

Maurice

Comment

You're telling me, Maurice! I've been looking for one of those for years.

Comment

Osi

I have just checked my log book and see that I bought my 938 in good condition from Buckingham Film Services in July 2008 for £260. No original box, but you can't have everything!

Maurice

Comment

If it was anything like the S926 box it would have been massive compared to a 7/800 series one. I bought one of those from a camera shop at Cannon St station and had trouble getting it onto the bus in the days of the Routemasters with the pole sown the centre of the entrance/exit.

Comment

It is actually not that hard to find. You just have to look overseas. There are a few 938's and a 940 on Ebay.de right now. They pop up very frequently there-one in the original box for 190 Euros buy it now and another for 135 Euros buy it now. And for the most part they sell pretty cheaply compared to some other brands. The completed auctions show a S938 sold for 80 Euros-working , and one with no sound sold for 17.50 Euros.

Comment

Working...
                X