ELMO ST1200 what is a sensible sale price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELMO ST1200 what is a sensible sale price

Hi all. I have 8 Elmo ST1200 projectors, all standard models, opt/mag. Ive decided to sell some off but looking to get the most appropriate price. What are fellow collectors thoughts on the prices to sell for ST1200's. Stay safe.

Mark a good place to check to get a sense of what these are selling for is eBay. The Elmo ST is a common model. They sell anywhere from 300 to mid $400s. Currently, there is an ST1200 with both mag.opt audio, like new with case and all accessories for $450.

Comment

Hi Mark hope you are well. Prices in the UK are a little low at the moment at least privately sold and quite a few projectors are cropping up due to 'the situation'. At present I would estimate between £150 and £200 in the UK although I got a 1200HD pretty mint for not very much destined for a newcomer on S8.
      Seems to be quite a number of collections becoming available as well in recent months over here.

Comment

Mark

Ii is now quite possible that the Elmo ST-1200 model could be forty years old. No doubt the belts will be past their prime, particularly the long one which goes across the top.

I called on the son of a deceased part-time film dealer a few years ago and in the garage were hundreds of films and two ST-1200HD. I bought many films and then looked at the projectors. They obviously hadn't been used for many years and neither would run. A check inside revealed that the belt to which I refer (in each projector) was in a permanent position stretched between the two pulleys and no longer would turn them.

As I was unable to check them fully I got the two for a real cut-down price!

I do hope that you will give the projectors a good check-over before you sell them.

Maurice

Comment

Working...
        X