Eumig P8 Automatic. Bulb queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig P8 Automatic. Bulb queries

Hello all. Brand new to your forum and am hoping someone can help. Just bought the above from Ebay but need a new bulb. I cannot believe the extraordinary cost. I note that there is an up-grade for the bulb advertised. When I opened the side cover it looks difficult to get access to the bulb holder in order to work on it. Is it as complex as it looks? No paperwork or other information came with the projector, are any available as a PDF? Any suggestions welcomed.

Lawrence
    Unfortunately the P8 went through many lamp changes, most now obsolete and extremely expensive, and difficult to source.
    The conversion should help things.
    I suggest you contact John White who may be able to offer advice, and, perhaps even do the conversion for you.

http://www.the8mmshedshop.co.uk/

Maurice

Comment

As Maurice pointed out the Eumig P8 machines went through several lamp changes. But for future reference to anyone looking at one of these fine machines, there is one P8 variation that stands out among them. The Eumig P8 Phonomatic Novo uses the very economical FCR 12v 100w lamp that is readily available.

Comment

Thank you both for your advice and comments. I shall contact John White and take it from there. Thanks again.

Comment

There used to be a small ceramic conversion connector. This plugged into the existing lamp holder and the latest 12voly 100watt QI lamp simply plugged into this holder. I do hope you can find one.

Comment

Working...
          X