'The Omega Man' scope trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Omega Man' scope trailer

I've obtained a copy of this lengthy trailer that runs about 3.5 minutes. Nice print with German titles, but no sound! It looks like it was printed in the last 10 years or so, but I don't recall seeing it offered for sale by the Reel Image or CHC, so I wondered if anyone knows whether copies exist with an English track? And if any of the sound recording experts in the Super 8 world are able to assist by recording this particular trailer, I'd be grateful for the information!

The UK dvd has the trailer on but I wouldn't know if it's the same version, if you have it Adrian and can check then I can rerecord it for you, Mark

Comment

I can't be sure, but it might be an import from Germany, like my "Mission Galactica" trailer, also extra long and printed in the last ten years or less.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
        Mark - I don't have the DVD but I'll certainly consider getting one and comparing the two.
        Osi - I'm sure it was printed in Germany as it's on that old 'yellow' acetate stock, although it still looks good. It was probably only offered with a German track, but I'm encouraged to have found a comparable trailer on You Tube with English titles and sound. Not sure yet if it's identical or only similar.

Comment

Working...
        X