Keystone K109 Maintenance/Overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keystone K109 Maintenance/Overview

I just received a Keystone K109 that I purchased on eBay. Hoping to be able to go over it later today. Are there any tips or things to watch out for on these projectors? Are there maintenance activities? Lubrications points?
    Thanks for any info or guidance available!

Welcome Bill...There are oiling locations marked in red on the K109 (see manual). Use a lightweight oil like A-1 or a sewing machine oil and put a few drops into each small hole. If the projector hasn't been run in awhile ... let it run to circulate the new oil.

Comment

Thank you Janice.... I had not noticed the oiling locations in the manual when I had first skimmed through it. I also saw your earlier reference to zoom-spout oil on amazon, which I just ordered.

Comment

I’m excited to use this projector with our old 8mm movies. When I first saw the classic shape and design of the K109 I immediately fell in love with it. It seems like everything is functioning as it should. I think we are going to really enjoy this projector.

Comment

Great Bill! I'm happy for you.

Comment

I looked it up on eBay just being curious to see what it was like and some of the descriptions mentioned Regal brand which is actually kind of funny because now you can say you actually have a part of regal cinema in your own home.....

I am of course being a little silly with no disrespect to you congratulations on your find something that old made that well obviously will last a while with a little lubrication

Comment

Working...
            X