• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erkan Umut View Post
    * YASHICA P810

SERVICE Manuals:
    Erkan,

I can scan the Yashica 820 (magnetic sound only) manual if it would help.

Regards

I could use the Bell&Howell 33 SR manual. Still waiting for the projector, and I doubt I need the manual to use it, since it is also Yamawa made like my Yashica. But there is always a little tidbit in a manual that you may not have realized. The Yelco Sound 710 is basically the same machine, so that would suffice, too.

Does anyone have the ST-1200HD service manual? I have one for the earlier ST1200, but they completely ignore the cam and shutter diagrams! I have gleaned most of the necessary info I need from posts on this forum and it's archive, but it would be nice to have the entire service manual.

Thanks

I can scan a Bell and Howell 482A (aka Bell & Howell Autoload - Model 2) user manual if anyone needs it. Also, a Honeywell Elmo FP8-C user manual. I don't believeve I have any other manuals that aren't readily available for free either here or elsewhere on the net.

Comment

Hi, anybody got a manual for Eumig Mark S

Comment

Hey everyone-

I just joined the forum after buying a Keystone K-68 to watch some long-unseen films my dad shot in the 1960s. The projector seems to work, mostly, but I'd like to get a service manual so I can give it a thorough cleaning. Does anyone have one for this model (or for the 109D, which might be a more common model and looks very similar)? The serial number is K-2847 - can I learn when it was made from that info? Looks like the model # dates back to at least 1949.

Thanks,
        Bon

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ferrara View Post
          I can scan a Bell and Howell 482A (aka Bell & Howell Autoload - Model 2) user manual if anyone needs it. Also, a Honeywell Elmo FP8-C user manual. I don't believeve I have any other manuals that aren't readily available for free either here or elsewhere on the net.
          Tony,

I could use the scanned B&H 482A manual if your offer still stands.

Thanks,
          Brian

Comment

Brian Jones I PM'd you. Check your forum messages.

Comment

Working...
            X