Super 8 Technicolor film examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8 Technicolor film examples

Just wondered if anyone has and screen shots of the S8 Technicolor camera film shot? I've never seen any projected and wondered what the results were like.
    Remember it being introduced mid 1970's but never got round to filming with it.

Just remember that all or nearly all of those super 8 Technicolor cartridges were filled with. Quick fade Eastman film stock, not Technicolor stock, but I do have to say that I have two optical sound features, both bring "peanuts" animated features, the first from 1967, and both of them have not a spot of fade, but being that they have no film stock markings, I can't verify that they are Technicolor.

Comment

The film is actually Kodachrome Super 8 as Technicolor did a deal with Kodak to use their film in the cartridge system, so the quality of the images should be very good as this film has great preservation quality, although we always do colour adjustments as necessary to improve the pictures for TV viewing.
      From: https://www.tvv.co.uk/news/the-techn...agi-cartridge/

Also see: https://obsoletemedia.org/technicolor-magi-cartridge/

Comment

I've honestly never seen any Kodachrome in those Technicolor cartridges. Kodachrome has that black sprocked film stock, which I have never seen in the cartridges.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

I think the first post was asking about a Techicolor CAMERA not the projector so films shot in the camera would be Kodachrome put in cartridges after processing, but the duplicated (mainly educational) films supplied in projector cartridges would be Eastman colour

Comment

Thanks friends for the info about the film which is what I was after. The 70's adverts caught my eye back then but didn't have the opportunity to try it.

Comment

Working...
            X