My find score during overseas assignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My find score during overseas assignment

Due to my type of works, I always travel abroad and that is my time to find super 8mm stuffs. I admit that I have not posted in this forum quite sometimes due to my load works but it does not mean I am stopping the hobby.

When I was in Canada I made a score by buying GS-1200 for $90sh and Star Wars F/L for $150sh. So am wondering what will I get from NC.

I am still regularly searching 8mm items but after 4 years in New Caledonia my score was zero. No one had these type of retro items in the island with only 270 thousands population. I am now approaching my contract and am preparing to go home to Indonesia.

It is my habit before I start my work I am visiting www.annonces.nc the only online market place in NC....and baaammmm... I found this ad at the first page (= new ad).

What you gonna do? Please note 8000 francs is 67 EURO ($78) . I have called the owner to make a visit this week and see what will I got. You tell me if I am making a big score or not.

cheers,
    winbert

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4983.jpg Views:	3 Size:	212.9 KB ID:	20279

Camera AND projector ?

Whatever.....

GO FOR IT ! If you don't like them, their resale value must be more than this!

Comment

There are a lot of people who think "Nobody uses that stuff anymore!", and that it's only good for décor (at best)!

Guaranteed: Somewhere on this Planet in the last decade some operable, premium Super-8 projector has been out at the curb on garbage day. (Murphy's law dictates that a film collector drove past the scene 5 minutes too late!)

Congratulations on a great find, Winbert!

Comment

Working...
      X