Fumeo 9131

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fumeo 9131

Hi Forum members, in need of anyone who knows anything about this projector, in particular user manual or service manual and or spare parts availability ?. There must be someone out there who can help, thanks in advance guys .........

Paul
    The Fumeo 9131 is a Telecine model. I suppose not suitable for normal projection.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Fumeo-8-S8-E...-/223159126176

Maurice

Comment

Yes, it looks like the telecine CHC were basing the projector that they wanted to sell on. unfortunately it only got as far as the prototype,

Comment

Thank you Maurice and Brian for your info...........

Comment

Paul
          Some years ago I had need to get spares for a Fumeo and I managed to find the UK HQ's which was run by a guy called Colin Sayers. He operated from 4 Highlands Close, Hassocks, West Sussex BN6 8LD tel. 01273 508622 or 843061. I think the latter number was his home address. I know that when I was in contact with him he was in the process of winding down and retiring, but he is an extremely helpful guy and if he is still contactable, I'm sure he will do what he can to help you.

Comment

Thanks Terry, i will chase this nice little lead up, hopefully he can shed more light on this machine, pardon the pun..........

Comment

Working...
            X