Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bell and Howell Lumina MX60 Belt Replacement (How???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell and Howell Lumina MX60 Belt Replacement (How???)

Hey folks,,
    I Recently acquired an MX60.. I know now they aren't the best projector, but I did order new belts for it..
    Can someone give me some suggestion on how to change out the main drive belt.. I have looked, and it feels like I have to dismantle 50% of the projector to remove the old belt..? Also have tried to fine a manual online but to no avail..

Thanks..

Brent

I once took an entire projector apart and couldn't replace the belt. My solution was to make a belt. Take a look at this archived thread. Others have also successfully used this technique.

http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bi...=010838#000005

Comment

Thanks Janice.. That is pretty neat.. I actually was able to source out a belt set from Ebay.. Just can't figure out how to replace it. Nothing is very obvious as to how to access the pulley on this model.. but.. sometimes I also can't find the ketchup in the fridge (as my wife can attest..)
      @Janice.. I also visited your fine town 16years ago.. Visited a relative.. In Canada there is a place called Sunnyvale and that is where the Trailer Park Boys live
      Last edited by Brent Wohlberg; November 15, 2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X