Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Selling Trend Has Officially Started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Selling Trend Has Officially Started!

I knew it would, sooner or later. Someone is selling they're O.R.S treated super 8 optical sound feature of Superman the Movie. The seller is honest, however, and States that it is color treated. One good thing about the color treatment ... It apparently raises the price of our faded prints!

Why wouldnt it Osi. If someone has paid many $$$ to get the colour treatment done and it looks quite a bit better why wouldn't that seller sell it for more and try to claw back some of the money he has spent on it but at $599 is a bit steep and I doubt it will sell. Makes me wonder how long films will last like this after the colour treatment has been done.

Graham S

Comment

Here is the eBay link for the sale of the film.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-th...IAAOSwcAlfuBTE

Maurice

Comment

As Graham mentioned above, I too wonder how long this color treatment will hold up before it starts again.

Comment

Tis a further investment you your film and I can vouch it does mount up.
          Of the ones I've had done the least successful are Fuji film and particularly the Uni 8 releases.

The successes were well worth it and it's nice to rekindle all those memories once again when the colour was good.

Comment

Today is possible to make a new print in cinemascope lpp for that price and a little bit more in Italy from a 4k digital negative with outstanding sharpness and vibrant colours, its not the real thing but much better than a faded and mutilated print

Comment

Working...
            X