Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming to your super 8mm projector winter 2021.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in too

Comment

Brilliant Doug! But why pick on the little Bolex 18-5 with the 50w lamp, a GS1200 Xenon might have stood a chance against the flame throwing monster!

Comment

Black and white film stock?

Comment

Larry - I would hope so

Paul - GREAT choice in projectors !

Doug - I do hope He has that affect on the viewers !!

Comment

What with the excellent Reel Image releases and more FANTASTIC titles planned along with your own David we really appreciate both your hard work and dedication to Super 8.
            Tis the efforts you are making that will make our hobby grow and grow.

Comment

Just wait Lee....this one will be Colossal ! Click image for larger version

Name:	war-of-the-colossal-beast.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	22213

Comment

Mad Props to Mr. Baker and his tireless effort in bringing these to super 8, It will be a welcomed edition to any collection and will warm up the cold New England winter here.

Comment

David, the commitment you are showing to bringing these new titles through for our great hobby and our own personal enjoyment is outstanding and I must offer you, and Steve at the Reel Image Co. and anyone else involved my whole-hearted congratulations!

Despite all of these titles not being the genres I usually collect, but in order to support these great initiatives, I intend (once I am back in employment 🤞) to purchase any and all these new titles as soon as I can.

The genres to me are unimportant, it's purely the fact of buying a brand new Super 8 release - for me, for the first time for nearly 40 years!! 😊

As Brian Blessed might say, "Super 8 is ALIVE!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X