Bell & Howell 471A or 466A owners manual needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell & Howell 471A or 466A owners manual needed

Anyone have a digital version of the Bell & Howell 471A or 466A owners manual? Thanks!

Hi Norman...I have a couple Bell & Howell manuals of similar models to the ones you are requesting. The B&H 482 and a Sears 584.92560 (made by Bell & Howell.) Let me know if these would help. I will scan them for you. Also you had asked me for a GAF manual in a PM just before the forum switched over to the new software. I have responded 2 times since then but have not gotten a reply from you...check your messages and let me know if you still need the manual.

Click image for larger version  Name:	B_H-482-cover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	2417Click image for larger version  Name:	Sears_BH-Projector-Cover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.2 KB ID:	2418

Comment

Hi Janice. Those two manuals might help. Yes, I saw the GAF manual. Thanks for referring that to me. Please let me know if you need any specific manuals and I'll see what I have.

Comment

Norman I sent you a PM.

Comment

Hey, Janice. I think those two manuals might work. The 471A has the Multi-Motion lever and the 466A has a slow-motion lever and a variable speed knob. I appreciate the GAF manual as well as all the help you have provided. If you are looking for any specific manuals for yourself, please let me know as I am always finding manuals on my projector hunting trips.

Comment

Norman...I PM'd you links to download the manuals. Hope these help.

Comment

If those manuals are still available I sure could use them. I just acquired a Bell & Howell 466A

Comment

Working...
              X