White Christmas Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Christmas Trailer

Many years ago I acquired the trailer for White Christmas and it is a really good one. First though there is an opening cartoon snippet of a man playing a saw to the tune of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, and this is followed by two neat cinema seasons greetings for 1949, both very nostalgic now. Then the White Christmas trailer itself, advertising itself as the first motion picture in the new VistaVision process. It is a great trailer with lots of musical clips with Bing, Danny Kaye, and Rosemary Clooney. Print quality is first class. I have no idea who printed this film, but it's great to have it this time of year.
    Anybody else here got this item?

Hi Paul, I also have this. It is a Derann release. The cinema greetings before the trailer are really neat and make the whole reel special.

Comment

Mines red now but was wonderful way back when. One of those that's bound for the 'Grandson of red' reel I'm slowly spooling up.

Comment

I have this trailer too, I'm in the middle of splicing a few reels for our Christmas show and will be included on the day,Mark

Comment

Working...
        X