Rear Window & Vertigo- Super 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window & Vertigo- Super 8

I see that several Hitchcock films are available through Steve Osbourne's Reel Image site. Can anyone give me pricing information on these prints? I would love any information available. I did notice that Steve had a notice that these were only available to Reel Image subscribers. Any help anyone can give me on these, I would appreciate.

Thanks!

Hi Jack
    I guess the best way would be to contact Steve direct , you'll get all the information you need there, he's a great guy to deal with. To purchase films old and new will need a subscription plus you get a great magazine and film lists,,Mark.

Comment

Does he still send out an actual film list? I am a subscriber and long time friend, but I think I got one used film list, early on and I kind of got the impression that these were being phased out.

Comment

Dear Jack, I have been long time interested in getting a print of THE REAR WINDOW, I love the film story, art and cinematography. I wrote Steve a few days ago and asked what is the average price for one of his new prints. I quote "The average 2 hour feature is around $1,175."

Comment

He still sends out lists with a sub to the magazine. If you don't buy anything after a while I don't think he sends out the list anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X