Forthcoming new super 8 releases for 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forthcoming new super 8 releases for 2021

This is a thread to post any information on new Super 8 film releases during 2021 and here is the latest news flash as we approach year end.

1) SCOPE Action Reel #1 will be coming from Reel Image and you can place your order NOW. https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com/

It contains all three Expendables Trailers and RED in Scope so should be a cracking reel for our collections.

2) A New advert reel is due out in the first quarter something we have not seen for a long time to bolster your collections. It will feature a nice collection of good ads.

3) Plus a combination advert, phone spoof and two Dan Craig trailers on another 200ft. ADS + CRAIG

I'm hearing a new and very special Scope feature may be coming also in Stereo but I need to wait for the official on that.

And from beloved ENGLAND YAY and so we don't miss the party a 600ft Scope Stereo of T2. He did say he would be back!

Not forgetting our Davids GODZILLA movie.

Not a bad start in the middle of a pandemic!

Remember to get your orders placed for SCOPE ACTION REEL #1 as its on its way for printing and start the new year with a new film in your collection from a brand new negative.

Lee, this is an amazing line up of films to come in 2021. Hard to believe they are still available so kudos to Steve, you, David and anyone else involved for their hard work and determination in making this all happen... really looking forward to these!

Comment

I'm pleased to confirm the new release of ADS & DANIEL CRAIG TRAILERS is now moving forward for a new year release.
      It will be a pretty full 200ft reel and contains pretty recent material as follows.

Daysets, no less than 8 good adverts sweets/food, Mobile Phone Spoof, Holiday destinations ads including one for Blackpool which is pretty awesome
      Trailers for THE TRENCH WW1 and DEFIANCE WW2 Both trailers are long and one includes a early movie camera which is a nice touch for we film makers/collectors.
      Stereo sound and will also project on any S8 sound projector.

If you are able to support this brand new film please do as it will ensure more follow throughout the year.
      CONTACT https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com

To place your order or further information.

I'm donating proceeds from my last Eumig HID proj sale to the project to help Steve O with the hefty negative production costs and pleased to do so God bless him.

Have a good Christmas everyone and look forward to a very Super 8 new year!

Click image for larger version  Name:	ttt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.6 KB ID:	23946

Comment

Quick update.. The orders are going in now for the new advert and Dan Craig reel content is excellent.
        If you want to order on the first negative printing NOW is the time to contact Reel Image but be quick or you will miss the first run of prints.
        More details above. Enjoy and I know you will!

Comment

And also COMING SHORTLY! "REEL FRIGHTS FOR HALLOWEEN #1" A nice 200ft reel of colour horror trailers and classic ABC Cinema daysets.

More details will follow nearer the time to order.

Comment

Working...
          X