Picolo XANADU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picolo XANADU?

I read in one of the reviews for this film, that there was a Picolo Films digest of this, I only knew of the Universal 8 digest. Is the edit of the Picolo Digest different and, if so, could someone who owns it, please put up a review?

Reel 1: The piccolo digest starts with the complete Universal intro followed by some titles incl. Sonny in his studio tearing the painting; „I‘m alive“ slightly abridged; Kira kisses Sonny in the park; Kira appears in the studio; they arrive before the dance hall; Danny & Sonny arrive inside the dance hall followed by the (I think) completed „Dancin‘“ number.
    Reel 2: Kira visits Danny and Sonny at the building site and they decide to go shopping; they arrive at the shop followed by the „All Over The World“ song. Some romantic moments between Kira & Sonny dancing for a couple of seconds while Danny is on the phone telling someone that they open tomorrow. The Xanadu opening number (slightly cut) followed by the complete „Xanadu“-song; incl. the tap dance and the Rock-part (Olivias Country part is missing); the final part of „Xanadu“ and Kira disappears. Sonny is sad, Danny orders a drink for him: Kiras re-appearance as waiter. The End

Comment

I‘ve seen pictures showing different scenes in the U8-print (Danny at the beach, Kira meets Danny in the past) but I‘ve never owned it to confirm that.

Comment

That's very interesting! If it has the two meeting in the past, it might have the dance number with Gene Kelly! That would be great! I always felt that THAT scene was one of the best!

Comment

Working...
        X