Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming....to a super 8mm projector near you....sometime in the future.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming....to a super 8mm projector near you....sometime in the future.....

SEE : DAVE FILMS RELEASES ( ? ) 2020 - 2021

https://youtu.be/NGiDd6VS0QY

Even just a couple of these would be brilliant, but let's hope they all come off - AWESOME!

Comment

David
      I applaud your efforts to offer new prints for sale.
      But, unfortunately, none of them on the trailers would interest me.
      Sorry.

Maurice

Comment

Dear Dave. Will you be releasing all this films as digests? Will Godzilla be in Japanese or English? Will it be the Japanese version or the Americanized version? My vote is for the original version in Japanese. Regards.

Comment

Dave you are the man! Well the second man after SteveO 🤠

Nice cross section of material and Evil of Frank with dear Peter Cushing will be my choice from all of them

Comment

John , THANK YOU for your SUPPORT and encouragement !

Maurice , THANK YOU also for being honest and the encouragement !

Julian - in answer to your many questions - YES , they will ALL be digests ; running from 10 minutes to 30 minutes .
            GODZILLA is the Raymond Burr version in English .
            THANK YOU for the inquiries - and interest !

Lee - what more can I say to the most supportive Forum member ??

Comment

Nice Video Evil of Frankenstein would be cool in all its beautiful color

Comment

The problem with the Japanese Gojira 1954 there is no official English dub that exists, prints are scarce for this title.Only sources I've seen are subtitled So it makes sense to use Godzilla King Of The Monsters

Comment

Dear Brian, I understand your point of view. If a Japanese version print is not available, well that's really a problem. On the other side about the subtitles, it has more to do with the culture your grew up in. People in the US are not used to subtitles, as someone who is not from the US and whos first language is not English, I have been exposed to subtitles since I was a kid, it's become just an automatic thing. That said, I will always prefer to hear the original sound track even though I might not understand a bit of the language, I can read the subtitles. I also find pretty strange the inserts made in the "Americanized" versions of this films, they really look wacky and out of context. Regarding Godzilla I am more of a purist. But definitely I will support this effort made by David to keep the hobby going. I just want to see the Monster.

Comment

Nice idea to compile the trailers. Everything looks good, but as a Hammer fan, I'd particularly welcome 'Evil of Frankenstein' and colour 'Curse of the Werewolf' digests. 'Evil' isn't one of the strongest Hammer Frankensteins, but I think it would make a great digest, particularly because director Freddie Francis had a great visual sense, it has the most spectacular lab scenes of any in the series, and there's no shortage of other entertaining highlights. And the two in the series before it have both appeared on Super 8. 'Curse' is one of the few all-time Hammer classics to have never appeared (until recently) on 8mm in any form.

Comment

Oh hell yes. I will definitely be saving up some coin for this.

Comment

Not my thing but nice to see any new releases being produced nowadays, well done to David and his efforts, hopefully it will continue for many years, Mark

Comment

So seeing as most all comments have been positive.....here's a little sneak - peek -
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8617.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	26767

Comment

Here's another peek for you.....
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8615.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	26770

Comment

wow, Looks great wonderful Job Dave keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                              X