Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Dave Films releases - for 2022 ( ? )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Dave Films releases - for 2022 ( ? )

Check them out HAMMER FILMS FANS !
    https://youtu.be/pHETX-Tmlds

Oh Dave, what a line up!

Comment

They all look very tempting Dave! 👍

Comment

Just in from a good soaking in the rain to see this, wonderful titles all! Some of those did get released in the 80's but most of the collectors would I am sure love to replace old well run prints now, me included.

Dracula Prince of Darkness would be a must for me as it was filmed in my favorite system aka Techniscope 3 perforations.
        The Mummy's Shroud is always sought after over here and if anyone ever came up with a 600ft of it would sell like hot cakes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Techni.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	27071

Comment

Lee - Techniscope was 2 per pull down to give the 2.35:1 ratio, they were that economical with camera stock. It also meant the could use standard 2X anamorphic lenses to produce the Technicolor dye imbibition strips (incorporating the sharpening that made it viable with the then Eastmancolor stocks) for printing.
          3 perf was at one time used for 1.85:1 films.

Comment

I think further consultation would be worthwhile because I suspect some would prompt significantly more orders than others, especially as some have already been offered in different lengths over a lengthy period. Having said that, I think 'Phantom of the Opera' would be a great choice, because although there were 400' and feature versions, it was only available in b/w, so a new release would be the first in colour.

Comment

Working...
            X