Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Someone Who Can Re-Record A Sound Track To English

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would put this out there. I am been offered a print of something I would like. The soundtrack is in Italian (Never took Italian in school Ha) I know there are some collectors or someone who can/will re-record the soundtrack in English. I am trying to find someone who can and chat with them.

Any information your have would be helpful. You can PM me if you like or respond to this post.

Thanks Ken

Lance Alspaugh has done some rerecording for me and his work is excellent. Lance will test the mag stripe first to make sure he will get a quality recording. He can be reached through this forum. Lance will only do full length films (no digests), and he will keep you posted throughout the process.

Comment

Thank you Paul!

I found out about Lance late last night and contacted him. He just responded to me and explained everything, his processes and how he test the mag stripes first and reports back. So I think I am good to go with him doing a couple of prints for me.

I really appreciate all the support on I put something out on this forum. Happy Collecting to all!

Ken

Comment

And anyone in the UK I still offer quality dubbing in my studio, worth a mention.😁 PM for info if help needed. Keep well.

Comment

Working...
        X