Missing Topic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Topic?

Just before the "shutdown" there was a topic about a Eumig 824 which appeared to have a broken claw.
    A photo showed that the rear inching knob was missing. This obviously meant that the owner had no way of redrawing the claw for the gate change/s.
    Has this disappeared, or can it be revived?

Maurice

Maurice,

Would this be the topic you're looking for?

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...gate-questions

A more recent Eumig topic is this one:
    https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...ading-problems

When the database became corrupted, the Forum was restored using a backup done on February 14th. Anything posted after that backup would be lost. I believe the Forum was active for only a day after that.

Comment

Doug

Many thanks, but neither is the one I remember.

It was evening here when I made a reply on the topic.

Next morning the site was still the same as the previous evening, but when I clicked to refresh the site was no longer there, other than a message to say it was not obtainable.

So it does seem to be lost as per your last comment above.

If the original poster sees this thread perhaps the previous topic could be resurrected.

Maurice
      Last edited by Maurice Leakey; February 23, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Maurice,

That's exactly what happened. Adam has added on to his Eumig thread (post #8) to include the inching knob issue.

Comment

Thanks Maurice, as Doug has pointed out everything seems to be good now.
          Last edited by Adam Bickerton; February 23, 2021, 03:42 PM. Reason: said pretty much the same thing as Doug without seeing his post, oops

Comment

My thanks to Doug and Adam.

Maurice

Comment

Working...
            X