Fujica 8 sound up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujica 8 sound up and running

Now fitted with 21volt 150 halogen lamp and 2000 ft arms ,testing with print of The Rebel, One of only two feature films starring Tony Hancock , so far so good! Standard8 of course.
    John Click image for larger version

Name:	51D0DDBA-64FE-4779-9EC1-C09DC0F463CD.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	29220

Amazing looking machine John!

Comment

It is John, purchased via eBay a few years listed as a none runner. Lots of silly problems which I sorted out, the tube amp has had a rebuild and I have to say the sound is just fabulous. It is a three sprocket machine so a nice even transport through the sound head, the tone control is a good feature too ! All my features are on large converted spools so no annoying breaks . I had never seen one of these before so am delighted to add it to my collection of standard 8 only projectors. I am thinking I may do an HID conversion in the near future.Thanks for your thumbs up.
      John

Comment

Very, very nice John!

Comment

Thanks Martin, great to share mods with like minded enthusiasts. I gain great pleasure from doing mods and improvements to older projectors, they really built stuff so well back in the day and also had look of quality. The best bit is lacing up and hearing the mech purr away and I am then transported to another world !
          John

Comment

That is seriously nice John, a labour of love too.

Looks fantastic.

Is it daft that I just got excited !!!

Best Mark.

Comment

Working...
            X