Newbie with a projector!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane C. Collins View Post
    Hi Stuart yes I'm in the US! Let me know if you need the battery holder in the near future. I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to send it to your location. But I do hope your battery holder from Amazon works!
    You are a gentleman Shane. I may well take up your offer, if the Amazon one is a no-go. Thank you again! We will see what tomorrow brings

Comment

Originally posted by Shane C. Collins View Post
      Hi Stuart yes I'm in the US! Let me know if you need the battery holder in the near future. I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to send it to your location. But I do hope your battery holder from Amazon works!
      Happily, the replacement battery holders from Amazon came today, and I'm delighted to say they work perfectly - light meter and battery check working, and motor is running, sounds like it should, I think. So, my next move is to get some film to test out the camera. I'm considering getting one of the negative stocks first, as it's cheaper, and I'll be able to send the resulting product easily to family members who I can't easily visit with a projector - this will be a good thing in these restricted times. Later on, once I've confirmed the camera produces good footage (my own skill notwithstanding), I'll get some 100D reversal for projecting at home.

Exciting times!

Comment

Also, if anyone else here is needing a new 4 x AA battery holder for their camera, hit me up - I got a pack of 10, I need a new one for my Sinclair TV, and a few spares, but that leaves 4 or 5 left over. I'm happy to send them to anyone who might need them, for the cost of postage. First come first served, if anyone is interested

Comment

Stuart glad to hear you got it working!

Comment

Working...
          X