My 8mm Feature Films List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 8mm Feature Films List

Renewing a version of Chip's similar thread on the GOF of 10/22/2009 entitled 'How Many Films Do You Own On Super 8' - I have now completed my inventory of 8mm Feature Films, which comprise of 3x400' Edited versions through to complete Features.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Some really great ones in there. Gad! It would be a long haul trying to catalog my collection.

Comment

Great stuff Ali

Comment

Thanks for cataloging your collection. It's a lot of work. You have some impressive titles... you should be proud!

Comment

Osi, Graham and Janice - many thanks for your kind comments, they're greatly appreciated 🙂

I also have a large number of 400-footers too along with 200-footers and Trailers and I will be making an inventory of all of these too in the coming weeks - and will then have them all entered onto one Excel Spreadsheet so that I have a complete record of my entire 8mm Film Collection.

Of course it is time consuming but it needed doing and as I'm in-between jobs at the moment, I thought that I'd better do it whilst I have the time!

Comment

Great Ali, do it while you can, I've just gone back to work since being off since the end of January, I got the house ready for sale and also did a fair bit of film watching plus got all the machines running I had put by for such a time, glad i did it, I'll not do much of this for a while but i do have the move on the cards so it will be something I'll do in the new place which I'm looking forward to,Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark and I'll look forward to seeing yours when you are able to find the time to do it along with anyone else who has already made their own list or intending to. Although it was obviously time consuming, I found it a very enjoyable task to undertake - just another part of my 'Labour of Love', which is this great hobby of ours 😊

Good luck with the house move! 🤞

Comment

Great collection Ali. Looks fab on those shelves.

Comment

Thanks Gary, it's the culmination of a 5 year journey from getting back into the hobby 😊

Comment

Working...
                        X