• Show
Clear All

So many memories!!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210426_114821 (1).jpg
Views:	102
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	32998

Comment

What titles are your silver box edition? I just won a Walton films copy of the Laurel and Hardy feature, "Blockheads". I'm really looking forward to this print, as the Walton films print of "Sons of the Desert" (Fraternally Yours" in the U.K.) was a good deal better. Therefore, I will be curious to see how good this Walton print of "Blockheads" will be, as, of all the Blackhawk prints of Laurel and Hardy films, "Blockheads" is the worst, with a fairly soft focus.

Comment

I have just started recently collecting sound Laurel and Hardy. The only two silent shorts with music I have are TWO TARS and BIG BUSINESS - both of which I find very funny.

I also have OUR WIFE and ME AND MY PAL and DIRTY WORK. I have been wanting a good copy of COME CLEAN as Mae Busch is a riot in that one. Can anyone recommend which is the best print of that one?

For some reason I did not find HOG WILD or A PERFECT DAY all that good - I don't know if it was the print quality or what but I sold those.

Comment

Working...
        X