Service manual for an Eumig Mark 610D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service manual for an Eumig Mark 610D

I am looking for a service manual for an Eumig Mark 610D and also the Service Manual Addendum

Does someone here have a service manual for a Eumig Mark 610D and also the Service Manual Addendum.

I did find a link but, I could not get it to download

thanks

Chad Ledden I sent you a PM.

Comment

Janice Glesser Hi Janice, would you please also help me to find it? Thanks a lot!

Comment

Ertmar v. Raven I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Hello, I'm also looking for a service manual of the Eumig Mark 610D and also the Service Manual Addendum. It would make me very happy, if someone could help...

Comment

Hello Janice, is it possible for you to also PM regarding access to this service manual? I'm totally new here, having very recently acquired this projector, a Lomo UBP developing tank and a Zeiss camera. "Just" need film and chemicals but hopefully will then be ready to modify the Eumig into a telecine scanner. I haven't yet committed to the type of modification but the manual will be useful for that and for maintenance. I hope that you can help, if able to.

Comment

I will PM you Adrian.

Comment

Hi Janice, would you also be able to send me a service manual for the Eumig 610 please? I'm having an issue with the threading mech, motor is running but film isn't being fed through the machine. Would be useful to hopefully get the machine up and running again.

Comment

Richard Kerslake I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Janice Glesser View Post
                    Ertmar v. Raven I have sent you a PM.
                    Janice it's possible to get also the service manual?
                    best regards
                    Daniel

Comment

Hi Janice Glesser - feel a bit guilty making my first post a request but my nonagenarian father would like to use his Eumig Mark 610 D and the 'standard / super single' lever is very hard to operate - probably needs some kind of lubricant but obviously has to be done correctly!! Any help with the service manual would be very much appreciated.

All the best - Rob.

Comment

Janice Glesser morning Janice. 3 guess to what I'm looking for! Haven't received my 610Lux yet but it's in the post and I have a tendancy to take things apart Something to guide the rebuild process would be of great help. I'll keep an eye out for your posts and if I can assist I will. All the best.

Comment

I sent you a PM Stuart.

Comment

Thank you Janice, much appreciated. All the best.

Comment

Working...
                            X