What goes around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes around...

I'm finding lately that a lot of the films I've been buying in I realise that I've sold them at least once before, I know this as some of them have covers I've made up in the past, or they still have my number code on them. I'm guessing by some of the numbers I've seen that I've sold some of these films many years ago, but it's amazing that some titles always seem to come back to me to try and sell again, at least it's great re-cycling, as that's a popular notion these days.

That is pretty funny! You knows what's just as funny? I once bought on ebay a print of "Life and Times of Grizzly Adams" only to find, once getting it, that it was one of the prints that i let go a year or more before! Ha!

Comment

You've got more chance of that, as you're looking for a particular title, and with it being an optical print, there are only 'X' amount of prints out there!

Comment

True ... so true ...

Comment

Happened to me quite a bit and its like seeing an old friend again getting back a film from decades ago. The scene though is completely different than the 60's when I started projecting and filming on 8mm. From where I'm sitting collectors have sold up dramatically with many of the remaining folk spending large numbers of top shelf titles which I'm sure we will have all just about noted.

Anyway its still a wonderful hobby/ interest and a life long friend who has never disappointed here :-)

Comment

However, if there's something that you had major regrets about selling it years ago, might just end up back in you're happy lil ole hands!

Comment

But Barry, you are among the best! - Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Working...
              X