Thank You, David Baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You, David Baker

I wish to thank David Baker for his hard work to produce the Super 8 abbreviation of "Jurassic Park" which arrived today.
    It is indeed remarkable, that here in 2021, we can still buy brand new releases.

I'll second those sentiments, Maurice, if I may ?

I have banged on about this release and thanked David on my posts on the "What 8mm films did you see last night" thread for the last two weeks, as mine arrived very recently and have viewed it twice. Marvellous.

I, along with many other people here I'm sure, would love to hear your expert comment on the edit.

Comment

Thanks , both of you gentlemen , for the honest comments on this digest . And I certainly appreciate the support given to this hobby !
      Regards ,
      Dave Baker

Comment

I would like to thank David too. My print arrived yesterday and is totally spotless with superb definition, colour and stereo sound. Easily the best Super 8 I've got in my collection by far. Worth every single penny and highly repeatable.

Comment

David - even though it's not the type of genre I usually collect, as soon as I am back in work again and have some spare money I will be ordering my copy too 😊

Comment

I'm excited to get my copy! It sounds like it will be worth the wait!

Comment

There you go. Your work is appreciated Dave and of course dear Steve of the Reel Image. We are oh so lucky.
              The American enthusiasts are reely reliable and quality every time.

Comment

Working...
              X