No announcement yet.

700 or 800 series Eumig service manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700 or 800 series Eumig service manual?

I am just wondering if a service manual exists for any of the 700 or 800 series Eumig projectors. Specifically the section regarding the adjustments of the mechanics of these machines. In all my years of collecting and working on these Eumigs I have never come across service information for this series of machine, nor have I ever heard of anyone having this information. If anyone would have this I would very much like to have a copy, if for no other reason other than to have a good read and to include it to my library.

I once tried to buy a service manual for the 712 but when it arrived it turned but t be the ISPL. All it contains is a set of exploded diagrams showing the part numbers and position of parts. Is this any good? Its 2 big to post here but if you PM me with an email I can send a copy

Nick

Comment

Its ok I made it smaller

Nick
      Attached Files

Comment

Great to see that Nick, I have never seen one up close before other than when I took one in for the service in the 70's. Very nostalgic and shows the simple design of the machine.

Comment

You can get repair manuals for the Eumig 802/807/810 from Oldtimer Cameras. Scroll down from the Instruction Manual.

Eumig S 810 Printed Manual (camera-manual.com)

Comment

You are welcome Lee

(On a completely different matter, Any movement on your film fair yet?)

Nick

Comment

Nick, thank you very much for posting that file for me.

Comment

I made it bigger

http://www.panchromatic.co.uk/Mark S712-712D Partss.pdf

Comment

Nick, your link is not working...it shows an error code on my end.

Comment

Ok i will have another try..

Comment

Nick Regan Link didn't work for me either.

Comment

Same here, I get "Not Found [CFN #0005]"

Comment

My profuse apologies, I have sacked the internet gnome and after a long drawn out bout of self flagellation to punish myself I am currently lying prostrate before you in search of either your forgiveness or eternal damnation.

I do however have to get up now as "er indoors" has expressed ( and quite forcibly in my opinion!) that my lying supine upon the front room carpet is "GETTING IN THE WAY"

I am currently bringing the website up to an acceptable standard and filling it up with goodies but as a temporary measure have added a page for Manuals. At this stage it can only be reached by Manuals (panchromatic.co.uk) (I hope) could someone try and access the 712 manual and let me know if it was successful please?

I will eventually load our complete manual library there when I get a spare 6 months.

Nick

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	34340

Comment

Nick, your website is working perfectly and the scans are very nice and sharp too! Again, thanks so much for posting that!

Comment

Joseph,

Thank you, I prefer personally to work on either the Karma or the Chaos System so when I finally get round to reassembling the 712D I have in bits on my shelf you may be getting a call.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X