Eumig S932 Supersound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig S932 Supersound

I shot this little video of this projector after doing some work on it the other day

Notice how rock steady the picture on Graham's 932 projector is - a characteristic of all the Eumig 930 and up series. All wonderful machines.

Comment

You are so right Paul. I wish my 810 and 824 ran that smoothly.

Comment

I am currently using one of these, picked up at Harpenden a couple of years ago for £25!!! Very steady picture unless a film hasn't been lubricated, good to have an 800ft capability, but I have to ba careful the take-up arm is fully down or it can stall and spill film on the floor partway through.

Comment

Brian......I forget to mention that the Elmo 800ft reels wont fit on the "take up". I tried and they are to big, however they might fit OK on the feed side. There are other makes of 800ft reels that will fit on the take up apart from the Eumig but at this moment can't remember the makes.

Comment

I have a Schneider reel as take-up, that works well.

Comment

There's one at a local thrift store for €45 in its original box. Worth it? (Assuming it's in nice, working condition)

Comment

Absolutely John! I would definitely go for that!

Comment

OK thanks, I'll go look at it tomorrow.
                  The fact that its in its original box doesn't always mean it's also still in good condition. They've taped the box close but I'll ask if I can open it.
                  They're having great stuff there lately. I picked up a practically new Elmo ST-600 M last week for €30

Comment

Working...
                  X