JAWS super 8 sound on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAWS super 8 sound on youtube

OK, I finally was able to get this done, just to show that, yes, there are still good color Universal 8 digests of this out there to collect. Here is the link ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EygAdZQHAF0\
    \
    I must say, however, (as earlier suggested), if someone was to make a brand new digest (and hopefully either in scope or letterboxed), while the Universal 8 digest had a decent focus, not bad at all, a new digest, especially if taken from 35MM elements, would be a good deal sharper. Please forgive the terrible sound, and it doesn't show off how good this digest is, but it'll do. It is only the first four minutes of the digest.

The film stock is one of those Eastman film stocks that are not LPP, but fairly long lasting, obviously, so I don't know how long lasting it will be in the end, but hey, 40 years ain't too shabby, eh?

Comment

That’s great colour to my eyes. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hey Osi thanks for posting. Yeah - that is really good color to my eyes for a 40 year old print. Most of what I have seen is faded pinkish-no blues really left in the picture. Not true for the one you have. Congrats on getting such a good print.

Comment

Working...
        X