Blast from MY past!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast from MY past!

This is a video that i did of my collection from around 8 years ago! collection is bigger than back then, so, if you'd like kick back and enjoy some really bad vocal impressions from yours truly ... Osi Osgood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlEO7RStwDg

(gee, get who's really "Too much Coffee Man"?!

Are people able to see my video here? I just tried to and it came up with something else.

Comment

Yes, I had no trouble viewing it.

Comment

Thanks Osi. I enjoyed seeing your collection as it was, and enjoyed the impersonations too. It would be interesting to see what your collection looks like now. Glad I don't have to stick films in my fridge. My whole (Victorian) house is like fridge except on hot days when it is cool!

Comment

Ha ha! That's interesting. You were able to view it, apparently, but it brings up something else for other people. You would think that a link would bring up the same thing for everybody. This is disconcerting. What if you were to put up a link for your kids, for a kids film, and somehow the link would be redirected to some adult film site?

Comment

Now, I just clicked on it this morning, and it linked right! Strange. Boy, I really miss that comfy chair, I have been looking for the same kind of chair for years now!

Comment

Osi. Now you've got me thinking of the Monty Python "Spanish Inquisition" sketch - "Bring the comfy chair" "No! not the Comfy Chair!! "

Comment

Yes! The Comfy Chair!!!!

Comment

Nice to see that Osi. Think we should all have a go as something as it promotes REEL film at home very well 😁

Comment

Working...
                  X